Time for smarter thinking about your office printing...
Recent Surveys have highlighted some startling fact about one of the biggest single expenditures made by businesses – documents and document-related processes.
An Analysis conducted by the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) found that Ireland spends around €1,213 million per year on printing materials in-house. Yet most companies have little idea of their own individual costs, never mind the internal processes to manage their printing function in an optimum manner.
The opportunities for cost savings and increases in efficiency are huge.
CEBR forecast that a shift to more efficient printing practices could save Irish Firms up to €145 million per year.
Companies typically have many more devices than they need. In some cases up to 10 times more!
- Cost Reductions up to 30% annually
- Flexible multi-vendor support
- Consolidation of printer fleet
- Scalable Solution
- Allows organisations to focus on core business
- Technology refresh options
- Energy efficient
- Supplies Management
- Full life cycle asset management
- Seamless, Secure Management
- Flexible Financial Management – Fixed charge per month
Cutting down your company costs
Our aim is to drive down your short, medium and long-term costs from an investment and operational perspective, increasing the efficiency of your devices, whilst also reducing your printing and impact on the environment.
Infinite Technology’s Managed Print Services have a clear, proven track record when it comes to providing significant print savings vs. existing annual costs. Our unique process for assessing your current print environment uncovers hidden areas for potential saving and puts a customised plan in place to realize those savings. Your plan may include recommendations such as the redeployment of underutilized printers with a low TCO or placing controls on the volume of colour output produced. We find inefficiencies, correct them as a result, you see significant savings.
With a wide portfolio of products, Infinite Technology is able to address the needs of workgroups of different sizes by installing the right device in the right place ultimately reducing the amount of time spent on print retrieval and wasted output and improving staff productivity. We are able to provide the correct balance of desktop printers, workgroup devices and large centralised units based on the needs of your organisation, eliminating any negative impact on productivity.
The Smart MPS Process
Identifying your hidden costs can be a difficult task in complex organisations, whether they are visible costs such as hardware, consumables and paper, or management costs relating to support administration and maintenance.
Infinite Technology’s Smart Managed Print Services is a print optimisation and management service which provides a smarter approach, installing the right product in the right place. Locating your printers in optimal positions within the workplace according to workgroup and individual needs help reduce wasted time and promotes more cost-efficient printing, therefore maximising the productivity of your staff.
Through our detailed assessment, we are able to identify where significant cost and efficiency savings can be made and help you to change employee, reducing the amount you print, cutting costs and your carbon footprint.
- Physical audit of all associated printing technology
- Print Survey of all hardcopy output
- Application audit of the network to determine print sources
- Financial audit to establish associated costs
- Office Ergonomics Survey to examine most efficient use of technology
WE MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO IMPROVE
- Redeployment of printing systems
- Technology Refresh
- Freeing up your IT resources to focus on core business activities
- Reducing downtime
- Increasing productivity
- Up to 40% on paper, toner usage
- Up to 50% on maintenance costs
- Significant savings on energy bills
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Same Day on site support
- Scheduled preventative maintenance plans
- Automated supplies restocking
- Secure remote monitoring
- Comprehensive reporting tools
- Helpdesk facilities
- Multi-vendor brand support
IN-HOUSE COLOUR PRINTING
OKI ES7470 MFP
- Workgroup Colour A4 Multifunction Product
- Print, Copy, Scan & optional Fax
- 34ppm colour, 36ppm mono
- 530 sheet input tray + 100 sheet multi purpose tray (3,160 max)
- Convenience Stapler standard
- 100 Sheet RADF
- PCL6, PCL5c, PostScript 3 emulation
- ProQ2400 (1200 x 600dpi)
- Open Platform support for 3rd party software
- Workgroup/Departmental Colour A3 Multifunctional Product
- Print, Copy, Scan and optional Fax
- 45ppm in Colour/Mono (A4) and 22ppm in A3
- Reverse Auto Duplex Feeder (RADF) and Network card
- 100 + 2 x 550 sheet trays standard (3,200 sheets max)
- 530 + 100 sheet input trays (3,160 sheet maximum with LCF)
- First four Toner Cartridges included
- Base configuration choice of Desk, Pedestal or Large Capacity Feeder
- First copy and print out time as low as 5.2 seconds
- Choice of Internal, Multi position and 2 x Saddle Stitch Finishers
- High capacity toner for less frequent replacement
- Optional Fax and 2nd line fax
NO UP-FRONT PAYMENT REQUIRED
Need a new Printer?
HP A4 COLOR PRINTER
28 Pages Per Minute
Duplex (Prints both sides)
250 Sheet Paper Tray
1 Year Warranty
All your toner supplies to print up to 10,000 Black & 10,000 Color pages
Delivery, Installation, Set Up & Demo
All this from as little as €12.50 per week
“We have used Infinite Technology as our IT Provider for the last 19/20 years and I think that speaks for itself. We have found them to be very supportive, quick to react and good to deal with.”
Kevin Tobin – PK Chemicals
“Infinite Technology has always given us great service. We have always found them to be customer-oriented, highly efficient, friendly and respectful. They have always managed to accommodate our needs. They take a no-problem approach to their IT Managed Services.”
Froebel College of Education
“I would like to thank you and Ken for all your hard work and assistance with supplying and installing the switches in Ballyfermot College. The work was completed on time and everything is up and running. Thanks again for all your help, we look forward to working with you and Ken on other projects in the future.”
City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
“Infinite Technology have looked after all of our IT networking needs and requirements for the last 15 years. We have always found them to be knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. In particular, a couple of years ago when our server went down one of their engineers spend the whole night rebuilding the server so we would be able to operate the next day. This was above and beyond the call of duty”.
Infinite Technology are highly professional and work to find the best solutions for their clients. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Robert Chambers – Chambers Engineering Ltd
We rely on our in-house print process and it was Imperative that we secure a quality service. The team at Infinite Technology refreshed a number of our MFP devices and implemented a managed print solution that has been an outstanding success to our print output reliability with the added benefit of reducing our costs.
Patrick Boland MD – Lindab (Irl) Limited