Our service management processes are built around ITIL principles of problem, incident, and change management, with service levels determined by ticket severity and impact. Our service desk consists of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level engineers with a tiered escalation structure ensuring that tickets are handled by appropriately experienced support technicians, and that tickets are escalated where necessary.
Unlike many service desks, our technicians have experience in both remote support and face-to-face on-site support. We actively rotate our technicians into customer facing on-site positions in order to familiarise themselves with real-world needs of end users. This process allows them to deliver more appropriate assistance over the phone or via remote control sessions.
Why use Infinite Technology to run your Helpdesk?
- Reduce your operational overheads, increase productivity
- Faster issue response time.
- Reporting that enables decision making to reduce issue rates
- Leverage detailed reporting to make decisions that lower issue rates
- Increase user satisfaction levels
- Dedicated account manager
Our Service Desk Technology
Our service desk team are provisioned with best of breed remote support technology and service desk software available on the market. Our ticketing system is ITIL based which provides a range of custom reports and SLAs to be configured and managed. What makes the difference?
- Service desk team with hands-on face-to-face support experience
- Most advanced remote support software tools on the market
- ITIL based service methodology and professional team management
- Complete level 1 through to Level 3 expertise backed by engineering specialists
- Professional service delivery management and team leaders
- Comprehensive ticketing tool with workflows and SLA measurement and management
- 24/7 coverage
- 20 years of experience
- Perpetual investment into skills and customer service training for our team
- Achieve issue resolution numbers that
- Respond within the client SLA’s, 100% of the time
- Identify ways to prevent reoccurring issues, yes we run and manage a Knowledge base per client.
“We have used Infinite Technology as our IT Provider for the last 19/20 years and I think that speaks for itself. We have found them to be very supportive, quick to react and good to deal with.”
Kevin Tobin – PK Chemicals
“Infinite Technology has always given us great service. We have always found them to be customer-oriented, highly efficient, friendly and respectful. They have always managed to accommodate our needs. They take a no-problem approach to their IT Managed Services.”
Froebel College of Education
“I would like to thank you and Ken for all your hard work and assistance with supplying and installing the switches in Ballyfermot College. The work was completed on time and everything is up and running. Thanks again for all your help, we look forward to working with you and Ken on other projects in the future.”
City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
“Infinite Technology have looked after all of our IT networking needs and requirements for the last 15 years. We have always found them to be knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. In particular, a couple of years ago when our server went down one of their engineers spend the whole night rebuilding the server so we would be able to operate the next day. This was above and beyond the call of duty”.
Infinite Technology are highly professional and work to find the best solutions for their clients. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Robert Chambers – Chambers Engineering Ltd
We rely on our in-house print process and it was Imperative that we secure a quality service. The team at Infinite Technology refreshed a number of our MFP devices and implemented a managed print solution that has been an outstanding success to our print output reliability with the added benefit of reducing our costs.
Patrick Boland MD – Lindab (Irl) Limited